23rd IBF CONGRESS WAS HELD IN BOSNIAN CAPITAL SARAJEVOOCTOBER 30, 2019
The IBF, which focuses on global economic issues every year, brought Bosnia and Herzegovina to its agenda during the 23rd annual congress. With its motto as “Unite to be One: Turn Diversities into Opportunities at One Hub, One Center, One Heart”, the 23rd annual meeting in Sarajevo was held in order to draw attention to the trade and investment potential of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Within the scope of the 23rd IBF Congress, an attention was drawn to the privileged structure of country's food, agriculture, livestock, tourism, construction, health, metal and furniture and forestry products sectors.
In addition to sectorial meetings that were held during the congress, official visits were made to companies and factories operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina that offer significant opportunities for investors. In this regard, IBF accomplished its aim and addressed new business and investment occasions in Bosnia and Herzegovina while ensuring the world of work to have more information about the country. In this manner, IBF brought together 700+ prominent business people from 40+ countries in Sarajevo.
International Business Forum (IBF), which has been organized every year under the leadership of MUSIAD since 1995 brings together valuable participants from different countries of the world; in order to produce projects to solve the important problems of current economics with different approaches and to improve the communication and economic cooperation between the member countries. In this sense, the IBF Congresses provide a privileged meeting ground where the ideas related to economic investments are exchanged.
- THE 9TH MUSIAD MEMBERS AND ARAB BUSINESSMEN COMMERCIAL MEETING WAS HELD IN SANLIURFA
- 300 BUSINESSMEN PARTICIPATED IN GAZIANTEP COMMERCIAL MEETING
- ARAB BUSINESSMEN MET IN BURSA
- IBF DELEGATION MET WITH BOSNIAN BUSINESS PEOPLE
- 23rd IBF CONGRESS WAS HELD IN BOSNIAN CAPITAL SARAJEVO
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FORUM TO SUPPORT BOSNIA'S DEVELOPMENT
- A DELEGATION FROM IBF VISITED BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA
- MoU AGREEMENT SIGNED BETWEEN IBF AND BOSNA BANK INTERNATIONAL